4 Bedroom, House | Glynde Avenue, Eastbourne
An impressively proportioned and immaculately presented 4 bedroom detached house of Edwardian character within a popular residential area.
Believed to have been constructed in 1908 by the Eastbourne Artisans the property has been substantially improved over the years by the present owners who have preserved much of its period character. Features include delightful period character and a 100' westerly rear garden. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith tiled floor and hanging space for coats, half glazed inner door to
- Reception Hallwith oak flooring, cupboard below stairs, radiator.
- Cloakroom/Shower Roomwith shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, radiator, window.
- Sitting Room: 4.40m x 3.68m (14'5" x 12'1")including the depth of the built in cupboards and shelving flanking the chimney breast, handsome period style fire surround with display mantle over, radiator, large sliding patio doors to the
- Conservatory: 4.20m x 3.05m (13'9" x 10'0")with views over the westerly rear garden, electric heater, a pair of double glazed casement doors lead to the patio and rear garden.
- Dining Room: 4.88m x 3.35m (16'0" x 11')into the wide window bay and with attractive Art Deco style fireplace surround with tiled hearth, 3 radiators.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.66m x 3.23m (12'0" x 10'7")with breakfast bar/island unit with built in cupboards and drawers, further worktop area with cupboards above and below, recess for gas cooker, cupboard housing the wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, radiator, a pair of double glazed casement doors lead to the rear patio and garden. Communicating via archway with the
- Large Utility Room: 2.95m x 2.60m (9'8" x 8'6")fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall mounted cabinets over, stainless steel double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space for refrigerator/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, space and plumbing for dishwashing machine.
- -The handsome staircase rises to the well lit First Floor Landing with access hatch to loft and built in storage area.
- Bedroom 1: 4.14m x 3.53m (13'7" x 11'7")including the depth of the extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, handsome period style fireplace surround with tiled hearth and display mantle over, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.34m x 3.05m (14'3" x 10'0")affording a lovely aspect over the rear garden with views to the South Downs in the west and including the depth of the extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards with matching chest of drawers unit, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.78m x 3.20m (12'5" x 10'6")affording views towards the downs and the westerly rear garden and including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard and shelved airing cupboard housing the lagged hot water cylinder, double aspect, radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath, wash basin and wc.
- Bedroom 4: 3.50m x 2.18m (11'6" x 7'2")including the depth of the built in pine wardrobe cupboards and storage unit, radiator.
- OutsideThere are gardens arranged to the front and rear of the property with the rear garden extending to a depth of approximately 100' and securing a lovely westerly aspect. Principally laid to lawn for ease of maintenance where there are a variety of shrubs and small trees a including a fine eucalyptus tree. A large paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and secures a good degree of afternoon sunshine. There are a number of outbuildings including a 16' x 8' Workshop/Utility Room fitted with power and lighting, a double glazed and insulated garden office with power and lighting as well as a timber Summerhouse and 3 smaller timber garden stores. Gated side access. The front garden is also laid to lawn with a Parking Area for several vehicles at the side of the house.