3 Bedroom, House | Lower Dicker, Near Hailsham
A charming 3 bedroom detached cottage with outbuildings set within extensive gardens and commanding sourtherly rural views.
Rowan Cottage is a delightful Grade II listed period home with later additions. The sitting room and dining room share a central fireplace with awood burning stove and the kitchen/breakfast room extends to over 26' in length. Outside the property features a large south facing garden with driveway to the side which provides parking for numerous vehicles. Only a viewing will convey the merits of this delightful semi rural home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Front door to Entrance Hallwith tiled floor, radiator.
- Dining Room: 4.70m x 3.05m (15'5" x 10'0")with double aspect, tiled floor, radiator, wood burning stove.
- Sitting Room: 4.06m x 3.45m (13'4" x 11'4")radiator, wood burning stove, double doors give access to the sun terrace.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 7.77m x 3.07m (25'6" x 10'1")maximum, double aspect and with working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under and matching cabinets above, inset sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring electric hob, Neff electric oven, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, under stairs storage cupboard, fireplace with wood burning stove, tiled floor, 2 radiators.
- Utility Room: 5.60m x 1.45m (18'4" x 4'9")with working surface and single drainer inset sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine and dryer, wall mounted gas boiler, tiled door, door to sun terrace.
- Bathroomwith panelled jacuzzi style bath with mixer tap and fitted shower over, inset wash basin in vanity unit, low level wc, tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- -The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing.
- Master Bedroom: 3.53m x 2.64m (11'7" x 8'8")with radiator, 2 fitted wardrobes, wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 2: 3.58m x 2.97m (11'9" x 9'9")with radiator, wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 3: 2.92m x 2.06m (9'7" x 6'9")with radiator, airing cupboard.
- OutsideTo the rear of the property there are delightful cottage style gardens which enjoy a southerly aspect overlooking adjacent farmland. Mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance there is a large natural pond and a smaller ornamental fish pond. Adjoining the property there is a large sun terrace with gated side access. Outbuildings include an area of large stable block and separate workshop.
- Off Street ParkingThe property has a large gated gravelled driveway providing parking for several vehicles. Internal double gates open onto the rear garden.