5 Bedroom, House | Rosebery Avenue, Eastbourne
A truly impressive Edwardian style 5 bedroom detached residence affording a wealth of character and period charm situated within walking distance of rail links to London.
The property, which has undergone much improvement by the current owners, features spacious and well proportioned accommodation beautifully presented to a high standard. The property affords numerous benefits which include a magnificent 27' kitchen/family room with vaulted ceiling and a large 16' 8" conservatory. The master bedroom suite incorporates a concealed dressing room and a large en suite bath/shower room with traditional style fittings including a roll top bath. A substantial southerly lawned garden features a number of outbuildings which provide a wonderful space for entertaining. Only an appointment will convey the true merits of one of the finest homes we have seen recently within the location.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 4 Receptions
- Entrance Porch
- Spacious Reception Hall: 5.50m x 4.78m (18'1" x 15'8")with range of built in storage cupboards including under stairs, wood burning stove inset into period style fireplace, radiator, oak flooring.
- Sitting Room: 4.75m x 4.57m (15'7" x 15')into the bay, wood burning stove inset into period style fireplace, radiator.
- Games Room: 4.57m x 3.48m (15' x 11'5")with radiator.
- Dining Room: 4.47m x 3.28m (14'8" x 10'9")with radiator,period style fireplace.
- Conservatory: 5.08m x 4.22m (16'8" x 13'10")with views overlooking the rear garden, tiled floor and with under floor heating, 2 radiators.
- Open Plan Vaulted Kitchen/Family Room: 8.23m x 4.40m (27'0" x 14'5")with Apollo Quartz working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under, twin bowl butler sink with mixer tap, space for Smeg Range cooker with extractor fan over, microwave, wine chiller, additional single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, centre island breakfast bar, radiator. Double doors to Sun Terrace.
- Inner Hallwith additional private entrance door.
- Shower Roomwith Mira shower, wall mounted wash basin, high level flush wc, heated towel rail.
- -The handsome staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with built in cupboard, further cupboard housing hot water cylinder, radiator.
- Bedroom: 4.62m x 3.45m (15'2" x 11'4")excluding the depth of the wardrobes with radiator.
- Bedroom: 3.53m x 3.05m (11'7" x 10'0")with radiator.
- Bedroom: 3.38m x 3.38m (11'1" x 11'1")with radiator.
- Bathroom/Shower Roomwith free standing roll top bath with mixer tap, andshower, low level wc, heated towel rail, airing cupboard housing gas boiler and shelving.
- Utility Room: 3.45m x 1.75m (11'4" x 5'9")with working surfaces, cupboards under and matching cabinets above, space and plumbing for washing machine and dryer, radiator.
- -Second staircase rises to the Second Floor Landing.
- Master Bedroom Suite: 4.88m x 4.34m (16'0" x 14'3")with double aspect, period style fire place, radiator.
- Dressing Roomproviding wardrobe space, radiator, velux window.
- En suite Shower/Bathroomwith free standing roll top bath with mixer tap, andshower, twin wash basins inset into vanity unit with cupboards under, low level wc, heated towel rail/radiator, fitted cupboard.
- Bedroom/Study: 3.25m x 2.74m (10'8" x 9')into eaves with 2 velux windows, radiator.
- OutsideTo the rear of the property there is a delightful and substantial well tended garden which extends to a depth of about xxx in depth with southerly aspect. Mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance the garden incorporates an ornamental fish pond and a sun terrace with seating areas for entertaining. Adjoined by shrub borders there is an attractive gravel pathway which passes through a garden arbour leading to a further terrace. A gated area houses 2 further sheds/workshops. There are mature trees and shrubs which offer a degree of privacy.
- Barbeque Area: 3.84m x 3.25m (12'7" x 10'8")with working surface with AEG induction hob and electric oven under with filter hood above, butler sink with mixer tap, space for fridge/freezer, Dimplex electric heater, power and lighting.
- Garden Room/Home Office: 4.62m x 3.56m (15'2" x 11'8")with wood burning stove, wall mounted Dimplex electric heater, power and lighting.
- Covered Barbeque Area: 4.00m x 2.20m (13'1" x 7'3")constructed of timber under a tiled roof.
- -The driveway provides off street parking for several vehicles.