4 Bedroom, House | Churchfield Square, Eastbourne
A well presented 4 bedroom town house located within an exclusive gated development situated within the much sought after area of Upperton
The property affords well proportioned and versatile accommodation. A main feature is the 32' sitting room/dining room with adjacent open plan fitted kitchen. Other features include a substantial hidden landscaped garden in addition to the rear garden. The property is available with no onward chain. A viewing is highly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin, radiator.
- L shaped Sitting Room/Dining Room: 9.98m x 4.17m (32'9" x 13'8")with double aspect, log effect gas fire, 2 radiators, double doors to sun terrace and open plan with
- Kitchen: 4.70m x 2.34m (15'5" x 7'8")with working surfaces and cupboards and drawers under with matching wall cupboards, single drainer one and a half bowl inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, AEG 4 ring electric hob with filter hood over, Neff electric oven, Bosch microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, breakfast bar, plumbing and space for washing machine.
- -The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and shelving, radiator.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.45m x 3.80m (14'7" x 12'6")radiator.
- En suite Shower Roomwith wash basin with drawers under, shower unit, low level wc, fitted cupboards, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 3.35m x 3.18m (11' x 10'5")with radiator.
- -The second staircase continues to the Second Floor Landing, with cupboard housing gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 3: 5.23m x 2.90m (17'2" x 9'6")with radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 4.40m x 3.05m (14'5" x 10'0")with radiator.
- Bathroom/Shower Roomwith panelled bath with mixer tap with shower attachment, shower unit with wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc,radiator.
- OutsideTo the rear of the property there is a compact garden which is mainly with a patio and decking which is flanked by raised flower beds/borders. Accessed by a separate gate there is landscaped and charming "secret garden" (50' x 41') situated to the side of house with terracing and with flower beds and borders.
- Garage: 4.95m x 2.97m (16'3" x 9'9")with electric up and over door with power and lighting. There is off street parking for about 2 cars.