5 Bedroom, House | Dittons Road, Polegate
A superbly presented and remarkably spacious 5 bedroom detached family home conveniently located for the facilities of Polegate.
The generously proportioned accommodation has been substantially improved and extended by the present owners to provide an exceptionally comfortable and well equipped family home. Features include a magnificent kitchen/dining room with bi folding doors leading to the rear garden, a spacious ground floor master bedroom with dressing room and en suite shower room, 2 further reception rooms and 4 additional first floor double bedrooms. Only an inspection will convey the superb presentation and high merit of this impressive family home.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith cloaks cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroomfitted with white suite comprising low level wc, wall mounted wash basin with mixer tap, half tiled walls and tiled floor, extractor fan, radiator.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.17m x 3.10m (20'3" x 10'2")measuring into the window bay, radiator.
- Study: 3.96m x 3.05m (13' x 10'0")measuring into the window bay, built in shelved store cupboard, radiator.
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining Room: 7.62m x 4.14m (25'0" x 13'7")and luxuriously equipped with an extensive range of granite working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and a matching range of wall mounted cabinets over, integrated China sink unit with mixer tap, a range of integrated appliances include the Zanussi 4 ring gas burning hob with matching stainless steel filter hood over and Smeg oven below, dishwashing machine, washing machine, refrigerator and freezer, large island unit incorporating additional Smeg oven and grill and breakfast bar with granite worktop, cupboard housing the Worcester wall mounted gas fired boiler, radiator, dining area with 2 sets of bi folding doors leading to the rear terrace and garden, tiled floor with under floor heating.
- Ground Floor Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.30m x 3.02m (17'5" x 9'11")with radiator and communicating via archway to
- Dressing Room: 2.87m x 2.44m (9'5" x 8'0")including the depth of the extensive wall to wall range of built in wardrobe cupboards and door to
- Luxurious en Suite Shower Roomrefitted with a white suite comprising large fully tiled and glass enclosed shower unit, wide wash basin set into vanity unit with mixer tap and storage cupboards below, low level wc, illuminated mirror unit, heated towel rail, extractor fan, fully tiled walls and floor, window.
- -The staircase rises from the hall to the bright and well lit First Floor Landing with shelved airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, access hatch to loft space, further built in store cupboard, radiator.
- Guest Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 2: 4.27m x 3.18m (14'0" x 10'5")including the depth of the built in double wardrobe cupboard, radiator and door to
- En suite Shower Roomfitted with a white suite comprising tiled and glass enclosed shower unit, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan, window.
- Bedroom 3: 4.93m x 3.00m (16'2" x 9'10")excluding the depth of the deep door recess and the depth of the 2 double built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 4.17m x 3.20m (13'8" x 10'6")including the depth of the built in double wardrobe cupboards and with radiator.
- Bedroom 5: 3.15m x 3.05m (10'4" x 10'0")including the depth of the built in double wardrobe cupboards and with radiator.
- Bath/Shower Roomluxuriously refitted in a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, separate tiled shower unit, vanity unit incorporating wash basin with mixer tap and low level wc with adjacent built in storage cupboards, illuminated mirror unit, heated towel rail, half tiled walls and tiled floor, extractor fan, window.
- OutsideThe gardens are arranged to the rear and side of the property with L-shaped measurements of approximately 50' x 40'. Laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with a large terrace accessed from the dining area via bi folding doors. Gated side access. There is a generous block paved forecourt to the front of the property behind 5 bar gates and a large timber workshop/store.