2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Grassington Road Lower Meads, Eastbourne
An attractively presented purpose built apartment on the second (top) floor of a recently constructed development within one of the most sought after residential areas just to the west of the town centre.
The generously proportioned accommodation offers an excellent home with the benefit of an attractive aspect from the front and rear. An internal inspection will convey the merit and appeal of this delightful home and an inspection is recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Front door to
- Entrance Hallwith entry phone system, cupboard housing the Santon pressurised hot water cylinder, access to loft space.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 5.38m x 5.03m (17'8" x 16'6")with an attractive westerly aspect, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 2.90m x 2.90m (9'6" x 9'6")with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, double bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, integrated appliances include the AEG electric oven with 4 ring electric hob with filter hood over, eye level refrigerator and freezer unit below, Bosch dishwashing machine and Electrolux washing machine, wall mounted Gloworm sealed gas fired boiler, radiator.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.04m x 3.10m (13'3" x 10'2")including the depth of the mirror fronted built in wardrobe cupboard, charming garden aspect, radiator and door to
- En suite Shower Roomwith large corner shower unit and with wall mounted Aqualisa shower fittings, wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 4.75m x 2.82m (15'7" x 9'3")including the depth of the mirror fronted wardrobe cupboard, radiator, Juliette style balcony and lovely garden aspect.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower fitting and screen, low level wc, wash basin with mixer tap, heated towel rail, tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of the development is the charming communal lawned rear garden which extends to a depth of about 80'. The gardens afford a good degree of privacy and are stocked with a variety of mature trees and shrubs.