2 Bedroom, House | North Street, Alfriston
A charming Grade II listed 2 bedroom cottage situated within the heart of the much sought after and picturesque village of Alfriston.
The property, which presents a wealth of exposed oak beams and joinery, affords much period character and charm. A delightful 20' sitting/dining room features a wood burning stove. Further benefits include a separate utility room whilst the kitchen opens onto an attractive rear garden which extends to approximately 50'. Only a viewing will convey the true merits of this fine home.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Sitting Room/Dining Room: 6.12m x 2.84m (20'1" x 9'4")2 radiators, tiled floor, wood burning stove, built in cupboard, stable door opening into
- Kitchen: 3.78m x 2.36m (12'5" x 7'9")with working surfaces and cupboards and drawers under with matching cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring gas hob with electric oven under, fitted fridge/freezer, radiator, tiled floor, cupboard housing gas fired boiler.
- Utility Room: 2.44m x 1.93m (8'0" x 6'4")with working surface with space for washing machine under, tiled floor, radiator.
- -Staircase rising to the First Floor Landing with under eaves storage.
- Bedroom: 4.80m x 3.15m (15'9" x 10'4")excluding the depth of the wardrobe. 2 radiators.
- Bedroom 2: 2.30m x 2.13m (7'7" x 7')with radiator.
- Bathroom/Shower Roomwith panelled bath with side door with mixer tap and separate unit, attachment, fitted shower, wash basin inset into vanity unit with mixer tap and drawers under, low level wc, radiator.
- OutsideTo the rear of the property there is a delightful garden which extends to approximately 50'. Incorporating a large sun terrace the majority of garden is mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance and adjoined by shrub borders. Summer House. Gated side access
- Garden Store: 2.92m x 1.85m (9'7" x 6'1")