2 Bedroom, House | Selwyn Road, Eastbourne
A delightfully presented and intriguing detached cottage of charming period character with gated off road parking.
The present owners have carried out a wide range of improvements over the years taking great care to preserve and enhance the delightful period features of the property. Only an inspection will convey the exceptional quality of improvements made as well as the charm of this intriguing home. Early vacant possession is available if required.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- -Handsome Front Door to Entrance Lobby with tiled floor, half glazed inner door to
- Sitting Room: 4.30m x 4.22m (14'1" x 13'10")measured into the window bay and including the depth of the recesses flanking the chimney breast, attractive period fireplace, radiator and door to
- Kitchen: 3.90m x 2.64m (12'10" x 8'8")fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall mounted cabinets over, double bowl china sink unit with mixer tap, space for electric cooker with extractor hood over, space for refrigerator/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, deep built in cupboard housing the wall mounted Baxi gas fired boiler, radiator.
- Conservatory: 3.58m x 3.48m (11'9" x 11'5")with radiator and double glazed door leading to the side.
- Dining Hall: 3.89m x 2.95m (12'9" x 9'8")(very approximate maximum dimensions of this curved room) featuring built in display cabinet with drawers and cupboards below, cupboard below stairs, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 4.34m x 4.06m (14'3" x 13'4")measured into the window bay and including the depth of the recesses flanking the chimney breast, radiator.
- -The handsome period style staircase rises from the dining hall to the First Floor Landing with deep linen store cupboard with heater, 2 further store cupboards and door to walk in loft area with work bench, power and lighting and further storage area.
- Bedroom 2: 4.24m x 3.05m (13'11" x 10'0")including the depth of the recesses flanking the chimney breast with fitted low level cupboards, deep built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator, far reaching views over Eastbourne.
- Bath/Shower Roomluxuriously equipped with a white suite comprising roll top bath, separate glass enclosed shower unit with Mira electric shower, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, part tiled walls and tiled floor, radiator.
- OutsideThere is a charming area of paved courtyard style garden at the front of the property and a further paved area for off road parking behind wrought iron gates with a second wrought iron gate for pedestrians.