3 Bedroom, House | Long Acre Close, Eastbourne
A georgian style detached 3 bedroom house situated within the sought after Old Town with downland views.
The property, although requiring some modernisation, is immaculately presented and is located at the end of a quiet cul de sac located adjacent to the local vicarage. Double glazed throughout the accommodation is well proportioned and is available with no onward chain.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith tiled floor.
- Reception Hallwith fitted cupboards including large under stairs storage area, 2 radiators.
- Cloakroomlow level wc, wash basin, heated towel rail.
- Sitting Room/Dining Room: 8.84m x 3.60m (29'0" x 11'10")with double aspect with downland views, 2 radiators door opening onto sun terrace.
- Kitchen: 3.30m x 2.44m (10'10" x 8'0")with working surfaces and cupboards with drawers under and matching cabinets above, one and a half bowl inset sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring Stoves gas hob, Stoves gas oven and grill, space and plumbing for washing machine, cupboard housing gas boiler.
- -The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing, access to loft space.
- Bedroom: 4.22m x 3.66m (13'10" x 12'0")with downland views, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.53m x 3.10m (11'7" x 10'2")with fitted wardrobes, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.80m x 2.44m (9'2" x 8'0")with downland views, radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath and mixer tap with shower attachment, fitted shower, pedestal wall mounted wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail and radiator, cupboard housing pre lagged hot water cylinder with shelving above.
- OutsideTo the rear of the property there are gardens extending to a depth of about ....which are mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with an adjoining sun terrace. Garden shed. The front garden is mainly lawned.
- Garage: 5.20m x 2.44m (17'1" x 8'0")(currently used as a study/office) with power and lighting.
- -The entrance drive provides parking for several vehicles.