3 Bedroom, House | Buckhurst Close, Willingdon Village
A 3 bedroom linked detached house affording huge potential set within attractive gardens in the sought after area of Willingdon Village.
With direct access to scenic downland countryside the property is of a type rarely available and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended. No onward chain.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Cloakroom/wcwith wash basin and cupboards below, window.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 6.90m x 4.00m (22'8" x 13'1")maximum approximate measurements of the L shaped room and affording a glorious aspect over the rear garden, serving hatch, sliding patio doors to garden.
- Kitchen: 3.96m x 2.24m (13' x 7'4")affording views over Eastbourne towards the sea. Equipped with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above, built in storage cupboards, inset single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space for fridge/freezer, cooker and space and plumbing for washing machine, breakfast bar, door to enclosed passageway with space for further appliances, door to front and rear garden and door to rear garage.
- -The staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space, airing cupboard with hot water cylinder.
- Bedroom 1: 4.04m x 3.66m (13'3" x 12'0")with aspect over the rear garden to the adjacent woodland, built in wardrobe cupboards.
- Bedroom 2: 4.04m x 3.20m (13'3" x 10'6")including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards and with rear garden aspect.
- Bedroom 3: 2.92m x 2.30m (9'7" x 7'7")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards and affording magnificent views across Eastbourne to the sea.
- Bathroomwith suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideThe fine feature of this property is the attractive garden setting. The principal area of garden is situated to the rear and backs directly onto the adjacent woodland. The rear garden is approximately 50' x 70' in width. The garden is principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders and a variety of mature trees and shrubs which combine to provide a good degree of privacy. The wide paved terrace flanks the rear and side elevation and secures a south westerly aspect. Gated side access and pedestrian rear access to adjacent downland. The front garden is principally laid to lawn.
- Garage: 5.00m x 2.51m (16'5" x 8'3")with electric up and over door, personal door to enclosed passageway.The entrance drive affords off road parking space.