5 Bedroom, House | Baslow Road, Meads
An outstanding detached house of Edwardian character securing glorious sea views from one of the most exclusive roads in Meads
The incredibly spacious and versatile accommodation has been extensively improved by the current owners and is immaculately presented throughout. The property features a 23' sitting room with southerly balcony affording glorious sea views and a magnificent 32' kitchen/dining room with access to the garden. Detached period properties of this type rarely become available and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the exceptionally high quality of this home.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 4 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith quarry tiled floor and Front Door to
- Entrance Lobbyinner door to
- Spacious Reception Hall: 5.13m x 4.98m (16'10" x 16'4")including the depth of the stairs, period style fireplace, oak flooring, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 7.00m x 5.44m (23' x 17'10")and affording fine views towards the sea, handsome period style fireplace, 3 radiators, door to Southerly Balcony securing sea views.
- Spacious Reception Room/Bedroom: 5.74m x 4.67m (18'10" x 15'4")into the bay window and affording wonderful sea views, 3 radiators.
- Study: 3.18m x 3.15m (10'5" x 10'4")with built in cabinets, radiator.
- Kitchenette: 2.70m x 1.83m (8'10" x 6'0")with working surfaces, single bowl sink unit and space for appliances.
- Luxurious Bathroomwith roll top bath on claw feet, large pedestal wash basin, low level wc, fitted cabinet, radiator.
- -(These rooms could be used as a separate apartment within the house)
- -The staircase descends from the reception hall to a Large Inner Reception Hall with wood burning stove, wood flooring, door to lobby and further door to garden, deep shelved pantry. Larder and door to cellars. Double doors to
- Outstanding Kitchen/Dining Room: 9.75m x 5.64m (32' x 18'6")into the 2 bay windows and affording a glorious southerly aspect and sea views. The kitchen is equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above, large island unit with inset double bowl ceramic sink unit and mixer tap, space for Range cooker and space and plumbing for dishwasher, large American style fridge/freezer, 6 radiators. Door to southerly terrace.
- Snug: 3.76m x 3.53m (12'4" x 11'7")maximum approximate measurements of the Lshaped room, fire surround, radiator.
- Studio/Reception Room: 6.78m x 4.47m (22'3" x 14'8")with door to side passageway, radiator.
- Laundry Room: 4.27min length with working surface, single bowl sink unit and mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer and extra appliances, store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Shower Roomrefitted with suite comprising shower unit with wall mounted fittings, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator.
- -The handsome staircase rises from the reception hall to the Spacious Top Floor Landing, door to inner hallway with access to loft space, deep store cupboard housing the wall mounted gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 1: 5.80m x 4.90m (19'0" x 16'1")into the bay window, approximate measurements of the L shaped room, outstanding downland views, range of built in wardrobe cupboards, 2 radiators.
- Bedroom 2: 5.03m x 4.72m (16'6" x 15'6")securing some of the finest sea views, range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiators.
- Bedroom 3: 5.30m x 4.42m (17'5" x 14'6")maximum measurements of the L shaped room, period style fire surround, range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.28m x 3.15m (10'9" x 10'4")period style fire surround, radiator.
- Refitted Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath and mixer tap, separate shower unit with wall mounted fittings, 2 pedestal wash basins, radiator, heated towel rail..
- OutsideA particularly fine feature of this property is the walled southerly garden which extends to a depth of approximately 60' and is principally laid to lawn with a wide variety of mature trees and shrubs. A large paved terrace, partly covered, affords a wonderful outdoor entertaining space, and the walled garden is tiered and principally laid to lawn. 2 garden stores sit beneath the house on either side of the property, and there is gated rear access and vehicular access from Rowsley Road.