2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Selwyn Road, Eastbourne
A well presented 2 bedroom apartment constructed by Berkeley Homes located within the popular Upperton area of Eastbourne.
Affording well proportioned accommodation throughout the property is immaculately presented and fine features include a 17'6 sitting room/dining room with dual aspect and en suite facilities to the master bedroom. The property is available with no onward chain.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallbuilt in cupboards, radiator, access to loft space.
- Sitting Room/Dining room: 5.33m x 3.60m (17'6" x 11'10")maximum with dual aspect, 3 radiators.
- Kitchen: 4.22m x 2.08m (13'10" x 6'10")with working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under and matching cabinets above, single drainer inset sink unit with mixer tap, space for electric oven with extractor fan over, space and plumbing for washing machine, further space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted Vaillant gas boiler, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 4.47m x 3.66m (14'8" x 12'0")excluding the depth of wardrobes, 3 radiators.
- En suite shower roomwith fitted shower, pedestal wall mounted wash basin, low level wc, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.48m x 2.51m (11'5" x 8'3")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath, wash basin, low level wc, radiator.
- OutsideThe property affords well maintained communal grounds which are mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders.
- Allocated Parking SpaceNumber 12