3 Bedroom, House | Glen Cottages, Jevington Road
Affording fine downland views - a spaciously proportioned 3/4 bedroom house with southerly garden in a sought after area of Wannock.
The property has been extensively improved by the present owner and now provides a 15' refitted kitchen/breakfast room. Fine views can be enjoyed from most of the principal rooms and both the front and rear garden. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the high merit and charm of this fine home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Cloakroomrefitted with wc and wash basin
- Spacious Sitting Room: 4.57m x 3.66m (15' x 12'0")with brick fireplace, downland views, radiator, archway to
- Dining Room: 4.62m x 3.66m (15'2" x 12'0")excluding the depth of the recess under the stairs, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, double doors to garden.
- Study/Bedroom 4: 3.86m x 3.05m (12'8" x 10'0")approximate measurements of the L shaped room and affording views toward the Downs, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.78m x 3.00m (15'8" x 9'10")and affording a lovely rear garden aspect, equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above, inset sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances including the electric fan oven with gas hob and filter hood above, slimline dishwasher, washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, stable door to garden.
- -The staircase rises from the dining room to the First Floor Landing.
- Bedroom 1: 4.27m x 3.05m (14'0" x 10'0")into the recesses and reducing due to sloping ceilings, triple aspect with fine downland views, range of built in wardrobe cupboards and drawers, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.68m x 2.44m (12'1" x 8'0")including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, views towards the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.60m x 2.44m (11'10" x 8'0")excluding the depth of the built in store cupboard housing the wall mounted gas fired boiler, rear garden aspect, radiator.
- Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideA wonderful feature of this property is the attractive garden setting. The rear garden secures a southerly aspect and fine westerly views towards the downs. The rear garden measures approximately 50' in depth and is principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders, a wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation. The deep front garden is principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders.
- Large Single Garage: 5.23m x 2.90m (17'2" x 9'6")with light and power points, personal rear door.
- -The private entrance drive affords off road parking space for several vehicles.