2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | De Roos Road, Eastbourne
A first floor purpose built apartment commanding south westerly views toward the downs with reach of the facilities of Old Town
The accommodation has been improved over the years and offers potential for a delightful home.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Large Entrance Hallwith shelved linen storage cupboard with hot water cylinder, utility cupboard and deep wardrobe/storage cupboard.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 4.83m x 2.82m (15'10" x 9'3")with a south westerly aspect including views towards to the downs, 2 night storage heaters.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.30m x 2.82m (10'10" x 9'3")equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with light oak finish drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Bosch pyrolitic electric oven with 4 ring ceramic hob, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, washing machine, dishwashing machine, matching breakfast bar, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1: 3.76m x 3.30m (12'4" x 10'10")with night storage heater.
- Bedroom 2: 2.82m x 2.60m (9'3" x 8'6")with night storage heater.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with rounded shower end with wall mounted shower fittings over and screen, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, tiled walls, window.
- OutsideThere are maintained and lawned gardens and grounds which provide an attractive setting for broad lawns. The entrance drive and forecourt to the left hand side of the building provides an off road car parking facility.