2 Bedroom, House | St Vincents Place, Eastbourne
An attractively presented end of terrace house with easily maintained gardens within the exclusive residential area of Meads.
The property has been in the same family ownership for over 20 years and rarely occupied being an attractively maintained second home with minimal wear and tear. An inspection will convey the appeal of this delightful home. Early vacant possession is available if required.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Sitting/Dining Room: 5.30m x 4.42m (17'5" x 14'6")with radiator and deep storage cupboard below stairs.
- Inner Hallwith utility recess with plumbing for washing machine and wall cupboard.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin and low level wc, window.
- Kitchen: 3.43m x 2.20m (11'3" x 7'3")with attractive garden aspect and range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven with 4 ring gas hob with filter hood over, dishwashing machine, space for fridge/freezer.
- Double Glazed Conservatory: 2.90m x 2.90m (9'6" x 9'6")with radiator, attractive garden aspect and door to garden.
- -The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the First Floor Landing with large cupboard housing the recently installed Worcester gas fired boiler, retractable ladder access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.78m x 3.30m (15'8" x 10'10")excluding the depth of the fitted deep shelved linen storage cupboard and wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.80m x 2.70m (12'6" x 8'10")excluding the depth of the door recess, radiator.
- Large Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, independent wall mounted shower fitting, wash basin, low level wc and bidet, heated towel rail and window.
- OutsideThe attractive and easily maintained gardens are arranged to the front and rear and mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance. The partly walled rear garden extends to an overall depth approaching 40' with central lawn flanked by terracing and a variety of shrubs. Gated side access.
- Garage: 5.84m x 2.51m (19'2" x 8'3")situated in the garage block to the rear and with an up and over door.