3 Bedroom, Bungalow | Selmeston Road, Eastbourne
A 3 bedroom detached bungalow in need of some modernisation conveniently situated with level southerly gardens extending to approximately 85'
The property has well proportioned accommodation and features include a spacious conservatory and sitting room. There is no onward chain.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith cupboard, radiator and access to loft space.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc.
- Sitting Room: 5.33m x 3.66m (17'6" x 12'0")including the chimney breast recess with double aspect, fireplace with inset electric fire, 2 radiators. Double doors opening into
- Conservatory: 3.45m x 3.35m (11'4" x 11')with southerly aspect, radiator.
- Dining Room: 3.45m x 2.40m (11'4" x 7'10")with working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under and matching cabinets above, radiator, archway leading to
- Kitchen: 2.74m x 2.40m (9' x 7'10")with working surfaces and cupboards and drawers below with matching cabinets above, one and a half bowl inset sink unit with mixer tap, space for electric cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine, cupboard housing gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 1: 4.32m x 3.66m (14'2" x 12'0")with radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.58m x 3.12m (11'9" x 10'3")with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.56m x 2.13m (11'8" x 7')into the recess, radiator.
- Shower Roomwith shower unit, wash basin inset into vanity unit with working surface and cupboards under, radiator, cupboard housing hot water cylinder with shelving above.
- OutsideTo the rear of the property there is a delightful large rear garden which extends to approximately 85' with southerly aspect. Mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance there is a large sun terrace and a range of various shrub borders with further patio. Garden shed, outside tap, covered car port.
- Garage: 6.73m x 2.90m (22'1" x 9'6")with up and over door, power and lighting, further door providing access to garden.
- -An extensive block paved driveway provides additional off street parking.