2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Dalton Road, Meads
A recently refurbished and immaculately presented 2 bedroom apartment enviably situated close to Meads High Street.
The property affords well proportioned accommodation which has been sympathetically redecorated to enhance the period charm and character of this most appealing Edwardian style residence. Features of particular note include a large sitting room with sea views and a spacious kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances. In addition to the 2 double bedrooms there is a generous reception hall. A viewing is strongly advised to appreciate the merits of this delightful home.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Reception Hall: 6.20m x 2.74m (20'4" x 9')with radiator, access to large private loft space.
- Sitting Room: 5.38m x 4.80m (17'8" x 15'9")maximum and excluding narrowing eaves, sea views, period style fireplace with gas coal affect fire, fitted bookshelves with cupboards under and further units, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.35m x 3.20m (11' x 10'6")with working surfaces and cupboards and drawers under, stainless steel single drainer inset sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring gas hob with electric oven under, integrated appliances include washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, space for tumble dryer, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 4.78m x 4.40m (15'8" x 14'5")into recess with downland views, built in cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.34m x 3.00m (14'3" x 9'10")excluding narrowing eaves, fitted cupboards and shelving space, radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, heated towel rail.