5 Bedroom, House | Baldwin Avenue, Old Town
A remarkably spacious and beautifully presented 5 bedroom detached family home in an exclusive tree lined avenue within Old Town
The generous accommodation has been greatly extended and exhaustively improved over recent years to now provide a truly outstanding family home. The accommodation affords a 26' kitchen/dining room with bi folding doors leading onto the level rear garden. The property is immaculately presented and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 5 Bedrooms
- Reception Hallwith travertine flooring, under stairs store cupboard housing the gas fired boiler, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, travertine flooring.
- Sitting Room: 4.45m x 3.96m (14'7" x 13')into the bay window and with handsome period style stone fireplace, radiator.
- Spacious Dining/Family Room: 6.55m x 4.06m (21'6" x 13'4")area, garden aspect, 2 radiators. Double doors to kitchen and door to
- Study: 4.11m x 2.74m (13'6" x 9')including the depth of the extensive range of bespoke fitted study furniture. Door to side passageway.
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining Family Room: 8.00m x 6.55m (26'3" x 21'6")approximate maximum measurements of the L shaped room and with glorious garden aspect and vaulted ceiling with automated Velux windows. The kitchen is equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above, inset sink unit with mixer tap and Quooker tap, range of integrated appliances including the eye level Siemens fan oven, Smeg duel fuel range cooker with filter hood above, washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher, American style fridge/freezer, travertine flooring, under floor heating, 3 radiators, bi folding doors to garden.
- -The handsome staircase rises from the reception hall to the remarkably spacious First Floor Landing, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, deep under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.60m x 4.01m (15'1" x 13'2")into the bay window and affording westerly views towards the downs, radiator. Door to
- luxurious en suite Bathroomwith Fired Earth suite comprising large bath, wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, under floor heating.
- Bedroom 2: 4.04m x 4.01m (13'3" x 13'2")excluding the depth of the door recess, radiator.
- Bedroom 5: 2.97m x 2.44m (9'9" x 8'0")with views towards the downs, radiator.
- Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath, separate shower unit with wall mounted fittings and rainfall shower head, wash basin with drawers below, heated towel rail.
- Separate wcwith low level suite.
- -The staircase continues to the Second Floor Landing .
- Bedroom 3: 4.01m x 3.84m (13'2" x 12'7")reducing due to sloping ceilings and with double aspect and fine views to the downs and garden, under eaves storage, light oak flooring, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 5.10m x 4.20m (16'9" x 13'9")reducing due to sloping ceilings and into the recess, double aspect with fine downland views, under eaves storage, light oak flooring, radiator.
- OutsideA particularly attractive feature of this property is the landscaped rear garden which extends to a depth in excess of 75' and is principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders. A wide terrace flanks the rear elevation with further large paved patio is situated at the rear of the garden and secures the late afternoon sunshine, outdoor lighting, gated side access.
- Studio/Summer Housedouble glazed and with integral garden store, power points.
- -The private in and out entrance drive affords generous off road parking for several vehicles.