4 Bedroom, House | Ersham Road, Hailsham
A remarkably spacious and superbly presented 4 bedroom house of late Victorian character within a delightful garden setting.
The spacious accommodation benefits from an abundance of natural light and has been substantially improved and extended over the years to provide an extremely stylish home of charming period character. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and great appeal of this delightful property.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith cupboard below stairs, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.42m x 4.17m (14'6" x 13'8")measured into the deep window bay and including the depth of the recesses flanking the chimney breast, attractive period style fireplace with tiled inserts and hearth, radiator.
- Dining Room: 3.43m x 3.28m (11'3" x 10'9")affording an aspect into the rear courtyard and toward the garden, radiator, a pair of double glazed casement doors lead to the garden.
- Kitchen: 4.11m x 2.97m (13'6" x 9'9")luxuriously refitted with an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and a matching range of wall cabinets over on one side, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for large gas fired range cooker, space and plumbing for large American style refrigerator/freezer, radiator and door to
- Utility Room: 2.92m x 2.84m (9'7" x 9'4")fitted with a range of working surfaces with cupboards below and matching wall mounted cupboards over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, wall mounted Baxi gas fired boiler, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, radiator, double glazed casement door leading to the garden and door to
- Garden Room: 2.60m x 2.40m (8'6" x 7'10")affording a lovely aspect into the rear garden, radiator, double glazed door to the garden.
- -The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the First Floor Landing.
- Bedroom 4: 2.64m x 2.20m (8'8" x 7'3")excluding the depth of the built in cupboard and affording an aspect over the rear garden, radiator, hatch to loft space.
- BathroomFitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath set into fully tiled enclosure with independent shower fittings over and folding glass screen, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, ladder radiator, extractor fan, window.
- -A few steps lead up to the next landing with recess below stairs and radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 5.23m x 3.58m (17'2" x 11'9")including the depth of the recesses flanking the chimney breast which features an attractive period style fireplace, 2 radiators.
- Bedroom 2: 3.40m x 3.40m (11'2" x 11'2")including the depth of the recesses flanking the chimney breast and affording a lovely aspect into the rear garden, radiator.
- -The staircase continues to the Second (top) Floor, door to
- Bedroom 3: 4.30m x 3.89m (14'1" x 12'9")including the depth of the recesses flanking the chimney breast and reducing due to the sloping ceilings, affording far reaching views to the east and to the west, 3 storage areas built into the eaves and 2 radiators.
- OutsideThere are attractively maintained gardens arranged to the front, side and rear of the property with the rear garden measuring approximately 40' in depth and securing a delightful southerly aspect. Principally laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with a variety of shrubs and trees flanking the perimeter which combine to provide a good degree of privacy. A timber summer house sits at the far end of the garden. At the front of the property there is a wide gravelled entrance drive with pretty ornamental borders stocked with shrubs and flowers. The gravelled drive continues through a pair of handsome wrought iron gates to the side of the property where there is a further area of delightful courtyard with Belfast sink and tap and access to the large timber workshop/garden store.