4 Bedroom, House | Le Brun Road, Eastbourne
An impressive 4 bedroom detached family home of character occupying an elevated position with southerly landscaped gardens and far reaching views.
The property is immaculately presented and affords well proportioned and flexible accommodation. Benefits include a 21'7 kitchen/breakfast room and a spacious sitting room with doors opening onto a large south facing sun terrace. The property has 4 double bedrooms and there is potential to extend into the substantial roof space subject to the necessary consents. An appointment to view is recommended to appreciate the merits of this delightful family home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith quarry tiled floor and inner door to
- Reception Hall: 4.93m x 3.40m (16'2" x 11'2")into the recess, 2 radiators, under stairs storage cupboard.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin and low level wc and radiator.
- Sitting Room: 5.54m x 4.72m (18'2" x 15'6")into the recess, fireplace with fitted gas coal effect fire, radiator, fitted bookshelves with cuboards below doot to sun terrace.
- Dining Room: 4.72m x 4.10m (15'6" x 13'5")including the depth of the chimney breast, radiator, fitted bookshelves with cupboards below.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 6.58m x 6.22m (21'7" x 20'5")into the L shaped recess, working surfaces with cupboards and drawers below and matching cabinets above, inset sink unit with mixer tap, space for large Rangemaster cooker with extractor fan over, integrated appliances include dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer. Double doors to sun terrace.
- -The handsome staircase rises to the First Floor split level Landing with far reaching views, radiator.
- -Second staircase providing access to large boarded loft space with velux window.
- Bedroom 1: 5.18m x 4.65m (17' x 15'3")excluding the depth of the fitted wardrobes, 2 radiators.
- Bedroom 2: 5.08m x 4.17m (16'8" x 13'8")excluding the depth of the chimney breast and with far reaching views, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.60m x 3.12m (11'10" x 10'3")radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.05m x 2.77m (10'0" x 9'1")radiator.
- Bathroomwith free standing roll top bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Shower Roomwith shower unit, wash basin, low level wc.
- OutsideThere is a delightful southerly rear garden in ecxcess of 70' which has been extensively landscaped to provide 3 areas of level terrace which include a large flagged stone sun terrace with borders and seating area. The rest of the garden is mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance incorporating an attractive flint faced retaining wall with further shrub borders and various trees. Gated side access.
- Home Office: 4.45m x 3.35m (14'7" x 11')with power and lighting.
- Garage: 6.15m x 2.80m (20'2" x 9'2")with power and lighting and double doors.