6 Bedroom, House | Willingdon Road, Eastbourne
A substantial 5/6 bedroom detached family house of period character with double garage and featuring a 200' westerly rear garden.
The generously proportioned accommodation has been attractively maintained over the years and now provides great potential for family use with accommodation to suite teenage or older dependent relatives. Most of the principal rooms secure breathtaking westerly views toward downland countryside and the extensive rear garden further enhances the huge appeal. Properties of this type are rarely available and an early appointment to view is therefore strongly recommended.
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 5 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith woodblock flooring and door to
- Cloakroomwith low level wc and wash basin, window.
- Glazed inner front door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith woodblock flooring, recess for coat hanging and storage, radiator.
- Drawing Room: 6.38m x 3.66m (20'11" x 12'0")excluding the depth of the deep inglenook style fireplace and affording a double aspect with views of the rear garden, radiator, glazed doors lead to the
- Dining Room: 5.30m x 3.73m (17'5" x 12'3")affording a lovely garden aspect, sliding patio doors leading to the terrace and garden, radiator and double doorway to
- Sun Room: 3.38m x 2.80m (11'1" x 9'2")affording views over the rear garden and toward the South Downs, radiator and double glazed casement door leading to the garden
- Games Room: 5.00m x 3.66m (16'5" x 12'0")with serving hatch, display alcove, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.94m x 3.66m (19'6" x 12'0")affording a glorious westerly aspect over the garden toward the South Downs and fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and with matching island unit with built in storage cupboard below, Belfast sink unit with mixer tap, space for large range cooker with Rangemaster extractor hood over, large pantry, radiator.
- -Large outer hall with vaulted ceiling, tiled floor, radiator, door to garage and a pair of double glazed doors to the garden.
- Study: 4.06m x 3.35m (13'4" x 11')with views toward the downs over the rear garden, vaulted ceiling, radiator
- Utility Room: 2.97m x 1.57m (9'9" x 5'2")with working area fitted with stainless steel sink unit, space and plumbing for laundry appliances, space for fridge and freezer, extractor fan and window.
- -from the outer hall a second staircase rises to a
- Mezzanine area/Bedroom 6: 3.96m x 2.87m (13' x 9'5")approximately with built in eaves storage cupboards, radiator.
- -From the reception hall the handsome period style staircase rises to the First Floor Galleried Landing with deep linen store cupboard housing the lagged hot water cylinder, 2nd airing cupboard with hot water cylinder, access hatch to loft space.
- Mater Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.30m x 3.76m (17'5" x 12'4")commanding breathtaking westerly views over the garden toward the South Downs, wall to wall range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator and door to
- En Suite Shower Roomwith a white suite comprising large glass enclosed shower unit, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, built in cupboard, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, window.
- Bedroom 2: 4.67m x 3.60m (15'4" x 11'10")excluding the door recess and affording views towards the sea and coastline in the East. Pedestal wash basin, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.57m x 4.24m (15' x 13'11")affording a double aspect with views of the English Channel and the coastline towards Hastings, wash basin with mixer tap set into vanity unit, with cupboard storage below, extensive range of fitted storage units, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 4.65m x 2.74m (15'3" x 9')affording views toward the sea, wash basin, radiator.
- Bedroom 5: 3.86m x 3.43m (12'8" x 11'3")commanding glorious westerly views of the South Downs, radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath, shower unit, low level wc, wash basin, tiled walls and floor, radiator, window.
- OutsideAn important feature of the property is the wonderful rear garden which extends to a depth of approximately 200' and secures a glorious westerly aspect with views toward the South Downs beyond. Principally laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with deep borders stocked with a variety of ornamental trees and shrubs which combine to provide privacy. There is a fruit orchard toward the far end of the garden and there are a variety of seating areas including a wide terrace which flanks the rear elevation and overlooks the Swimming Pool. There is a useful block built outbuilding measuring approximately 27' x 7'9 and a large garden store at one side of the house with gated access at the other side. The front garden is lawned for ease of maintenance with a high brick wall providing privacy. In addition, there is a generous Off Road Car Parking Area
- Integral Double Garage: 5.28m x 4.14m (17'4" x 13'7")with twin up and over doors, power and lighting. Newly installed Worcester gas fired boiler, personal door to outer hall.