2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Devonshire Place, Eastbourne
A generously proportioned lower ground floor apartment featuring direct access to communal gardens and situated between the seafront and the west side of the town centre.
The elegantly appointed accommodation has been attractively maintained over the years and features a spacious sitting/dining room with casement doors leading to a patio and communal gardens. The large master bedroom features and en suite bathroom and there is the added benefit of undercover parking within the development. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this delightful home.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Private Entrance Hallwith built in double cupboard housing the Vaillant hot water cylinder with shelving over and coat hanging space to the side, video entry phone system, radiator, double doors lead to the
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 5.60m x 5.50m (18'4" x 18'1")measured into the wide window bay and affording an aspect into the delightful communal gardens, 2 radiators, a pair of patio doors and double doors leading to the
- Kitchen: 2.44m x 2.29m (8'0" x 7'6")fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring gas burning hob with filter hood over, eye level microwave oven with conventional electric oven below, integrated refrigerator and freezer, integrated dishwashing machine, window.
- Utility Room: 1.47m x 1.17m (4'10" x 3'10")with space and plumbing for washing machine, worktop with cupboard below, wall mounted Vaillant gas fired boiler.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.62m x 4.32m (15'2" x 14'2")measured into the wide window bay and excluding the depth of the door recess and built in range of wardrobes, additional built in double wardrobe cupboard, radiator and door to
- En Suite Bathroomfitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, ladder radiator, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 3.25m x 2.60m (10'8" x 8'6")with fitted double wardrobe cupboard and display shelving, radiator.
- Shower Roomfitted with a white suite comprising enclosed corner shower unit, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, ladder radiator, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- OutsideThere are delightfully maintained communal gardens within the development for the enjoyment of residents. Flat 11 has the attractive benefit of direct access to the gardens from its sitting room patio doors.
- Under Cover Parking Spaceaccessed from Compton Street via remote controlled electronic gates and situated beneath the more westerly of the 2 blocks.
- Lock up Store CupboardLocated next to the parking space and with power and lighting.