4 Bedroom, House | Milton Road, Old Town
A spacious 4 bedroom semi detached house enviably situated within walking distance of the local amenities in one of Old Town's most sought after roads.
The property affords well proportioned accommodation which includes an 18'4" kitchen/breakfast room and 2 separate reception rooms. A viewing is highly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin.
- Sitting Room: 4.88m x 3.66m (16'0" x 12'0")with fire surround, radiator.
- Dining Room: 3.89m x 3.66m (12'9" x 12'0")with period style fireplace, fitted shelving and cupboards, radiator, double doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.60m x 3.84m (18'4" x 12'7")with working surfaces and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, Smeg electric oven with 5 ring gas hob and extractor fan, plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher pantry, door to rear garden.
- -The staircase rises to First Floor Landing with access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.83m x 3.05m (15'10" x 10'0")excluding the depth of the wardrobes, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.86m x 2.97m (12'8" x 9'9")excluding the depth of the wardrobes, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.84m x 2.57m (12'7" x 8'5")into the recess and double aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.07m x 2.87m (10'1" x 9'5")excluding the depth of the wardrobes, radiator.
- Bathroom/Shower Roomwith panelled bath and mixer tap with shower attachment, shower unit, wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, cupboard housing gas fired boiler and shelving.
- OutsideTo the rear of the property the garden extends to a maximum depth of 50'. Mainly laid to lawn and astro turf for ease of maintenance. There is a Summer House, outside power and garden tap.
- Garage: 4.14m x 3.66m (13'7" x 12'0")with up and over door, power and lighting, outside tap.
- -There is off street parking for 2 vehicles.