3 Bedroom, House | Milton Road, Eastbourne
Situated in one of Old Town's most sought after roads - a 3 bedroom semi detached family house with south westerly rear garden.
The property has been improved by the present owners and now affords a 15' kitchen with lovely garden aspect as well as 2 spacious reception rooms. The level rear garden secures a south westerly aspect and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallwith under stairs storage cupboards.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin, window.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 4.47m x 3.89m (14'8" x 12'9")into the bay window and with brick fireplace and vintage wood burning stove, radiator.
- Dining Room: 4.78m x 3.56m (15'8" x 11'8")and affording a lovely rear garden aspect, fire surround, radiator, double doors to garden.
- Kitchen: 4.83m x 2.16m (15'10" x 7'1")and equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances including the electric fan oven and gas hob with filter hood above, low level refrigerator and freezer, dishwasher, velux window and garden aspect, radiator, door to side passageway.
- -The handsome staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing with access to the loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.62m x 3.89m (15'2" x 12'9")into the bay window, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.67m x 3.53m (15'4" x 11'7")and affording a fine westerly view toward the downs, built in wardrobe cupboards, access to large boarded loft space with velus window via retractable ladder.
- Bedroom 3: 2.29m x 2.20m (7'6" x 7'3")with view toward the downs, radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideThe rear garden extends to a depth of approximately 55' and secures a south westerly aspect. The walled garden is principally laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with a wide patio area flanking the rear elevation which secures a good degree of available sunshine. 2 timber garden sheds, gated side access. The walled front garden is principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders.