3 Bedroom, House | Macquarie Quay, Sovereign Harbour North
Situated close to the beach and securing sea views - A spaciously proportioned 3 bedroom town house within the exclusive North Harbour.
The property is enviably situated within Macquarie Quay to afford sea views from the sitting room and top floor bedroom. The property affords 3 double bedrooms and a good sized kitchen/dining room with access to the southerly garden. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the high merit and appeal of this lovely home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Front Door to Reception Hallwith under stairs storage cupboard, radiator. Door to garage.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, radiator, window.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 4.75m x 3.53m (15'7" x 11'7")and affording a lovely garden aspect. The kitchen is equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above, inset double bowl ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances including the electric fan oven, electric hob and filter hood above, space for American style fridge/freezer and further space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, wall mounted gas fired boiler, radiator, double doors to garden.
- -The staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing, radiator.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.13m x 4.72m (16'10" x 15'6")approximate measurements of the L shaped room and affording a sea view, Juliet balcony, 2 radiators.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.75m x 3.05m (15'7" x 10'0")radiator, door to
- En suite Shower Roomwith shower unit, wall mounted fittings, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, extractor fan, radiator.
- -The staircase continues to the Top Floor Landing with access to loft space, store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Bedroom 2: 4.11m x 3.35m (13'6" x 11')and affording a southerly aspect and view to the sea. Range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator and door to
- En suite Shower Roomwith shower unit and wall mounted fittings, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, extractor fan, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.75m x 3.20m (15'7" x 10'6")including the depth of the extensive range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, extractor fan, radiator.
- OutsideA lovely feature of this property is the rear garden which extends to a depth of approximately 30' and is principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders. The garden secures a southerly aspect and there is a decked terrace which flanks the rear elevation and provides a lovely outdoor seating area. Pedestrian rear access.
- Integral Garage: 6.15m x 2.57m (20'2" x 8'5")with up and over door, space for appliances, light and power. 2 off road parking spaces.