3 Bedroom, House | Hill Road, Old Town
Commanding far reaching views towards sea and downland - A 3 bedroom detached house occupying an elevated position within much sought after Old Town.
The property, which now requires significant refurbishment, affords spacious and flexible accommodation situated over 3 floors and includes 3 bedrooms and a conservatory. The property is available with vacant possession.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith door to
- Reception Hallwith radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.42m x 3.38m (14'6" x 11'1")with downland views, gas fire.
- Kitchen: 3.76m x 3.05m (12'4" x 10'0")with working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under and matching wall units, double drainer sink unit, radiator.Staircase rises to Split Level Landing
- Cloakroomwith low level wc
- Conservatory: 3.18m x 3.05m (10'5" x 10'0")with double doors opening onto garden.
- Bedroom 3: 2.87m x 2.62m (9'5" x 8'7")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath, wash basin, heated towel rail.
- -Staircase rises to First Floor Landing
- Bedroom 1: 3.80m x 3.05m (12'6" x 10'0")excluding the depth of the wardrobes, with far reaching views towards downland and sea, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.70m x 3.05m (12'2" x 10'0")with far reaching views towards downland and sea, wash basin, radiator.
- OutsideThe majority of garden extends to the front of the property and has an area of lawn surrounded by shrub borders. There is a terrace area from which there are far reaching views. The side access leads to a small area of garden to the rear of the property.
- Garage: 5.50m x 2.74m (18'1" x 9')with up and over door.