4 Bedroom, Bungalow | Fern Close, Eastbourne
One of 2 newly constructed and contemporary designed 3/4 bedroom detached chalet style properties situated within an exclusive private gated development close to amenities.
The property features a stylish open plan interior which has well proportioned and flexible accommodation including a spacious 29' sitting room/kitchen with bi fold doors which open on to a southerly garden. The property is offered with vacant possession.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Reception Hall: 5.54m x 2.26m (18'2" x 7'5")with radiator.
- Open plan Sitting Room/Kitchen: 8.92m x 3.86m (29'3" x 12'8")working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under with matching wall cabinets, stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, electric hob with extractor fan over, electric oven, space for further appliances, cupboard, radiator, bi fold doors opening on to sun terrace.
- Bedroom 2: 4.20m x 2.82m (13'9" x 9'3")with radiator, double doors opening on to garden.
- Bedroom 3: 2.97m x 2.84m (9'9" x 9'4")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath and mixer tap with shower attachment, wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, radiator.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing.
- Bedroom 1: 4.90m x 2.90m (16'1" x 9'6")excluding the eaves recesses with downland views, radiator.
- Bedroom 4/Study: 4.90m x 2.70m (16'1" x 8'10")excluding the eaves recesses, radiator.
- Shower Roomwith shower unit, wash basin and mixer tap, low level wc, radiator.
- OutsideThe frontage has a southerly aspect and is mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance and incorporates a large flag stone sun terrace. There is a further garden to the side of the property with a westerly aspect.The property has off street parking for approximately 2 vehicles.
- ParkingThe property has off street for approximately 2 vehicles.