3 Bedroom, House | Calverley Road, Eastbourne
A 3 bedroom Victorian style house in the heart of Eastbourne's Little Chelsea
Of a type rarely available in this sought after corner of Eastbourne the property offers great potential for a delightful family home. Improvements to the accommodation have been made over relatively recent years and the property offers further potential. The owners might consider agreeing to an early completion date.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, cupboards below stairs.
- Open Plan Sitting/Dining Room: 7.80m x 4.67m (25'7" x 15'4")with 2 radiators, pine flooring.
- Kitchen: 2.95m x 2.82m (9'8" x 9'3")with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated applicances include the brush steel finish Lamona oven with 4 ring gas hob and filter hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, tiled floor and open plan with
- Utiltiy Room: 2.18m x 1.37m (7'2" x 4'6")with tiled floor, double glazed door to rear garden and door to dining room.
- Spacious Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, plumbing for washing machine, window.
- -The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the Large First Floor Landing with access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.10m x 3.45m (13'5" x 11'4")with radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.78m x 3.40m (12'5" x 11'2")with fitted storage cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.26m x 1.98m (7'5" x 6'6")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings and shower screen, wash basin with cabinet below, cupboard housing wall mounted Glow Worm gas fired boiler and the lagged water cylinder.
- Separate wcwith low level suite and window.
- OutsideThere are compact gardens to the front and rear. The rear walled courtyard garden extending to a depth and width of about 15' securing a charming southerly aspect and a reasonably good degree of privacy.