3 Bedroom, House | Michel Dene Road, East Dean
Commanding breathtaking and almost unrivalled sea and downland views from an exclusive East Dean location
A superbly presented and substantially improved chalet style bungalow of delightful contemporary styling. Immaculately presented accommodation is cleverly arranged to exploit the glorious views available from the unique setting. Only an internal inspection will convey the quality and high appeal of this property and the views it affords.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed door to Reception Hall with radiator and a short wide staircase descends to
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, radiator, window.
- Magnificent open plan L shaped Sitting/Dining Room: 6.55m x 5.54m (21'6" x 18'2")commanding breathtaking views to the sea and downs at Birling Gap, 2 radiators and double glazed doors open into
- Orangery style Reception Room: 3.66m x 3.25m (12'0" x 10'8")commanding even more magnificent views which include Belle Tout Lighthouse and unrivalled sea view from this location, lantern style ceiling light and double doors to terrace.
- Luxuriously equipped Kitchen: 3.30m x 2.29m (10'10" x 7'6")open plan with the dining area and also affording far reaching views across the valley. Range of granite style working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, matching wall cabinets, inset china double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated AEG appliances incorporating double oven and microwave combination oven. Induction 4 ring hob with Luxair extractor over, dishwasher, eye level refrigerator and freezer unit below and door to
- Utility Room/Study: 3.70m x 2.44m (12'2" x 8'0")which also affords outstanding views from the area designed for use as a study, range of working surfaces with inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets and storage cupboards, plumbing for washing machine and space for freezer, radiator and door to terrace.
- Bedroom 1: 4.37m x 3.66m (14'4" x 12'0")including the depth of the pair of built in double wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.58m x 3.05m (11'9" x 10'0")including the depth of the wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.96m x 3.05m (13' x 10'0")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator and access to under eaves storage space and commanding an exceptionally fine view over East Dean to the downs and to the sea.
- Spacious and Luxurious Bathroom/Shower Roomwith white suite comprising panelled bath and mixer tap, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, shower unit with multi jet shower fittings, heated towel rail, window.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is its lovely garden setting. The principal area of lawned gardens extends to a depth of about 90' with 2 unusually level areas of lawn for this part of East Dean. A wide york stone paved terrace flags the rear elevation and commands outstanding southerly views to the sea, Belle Tout lighthouse and the downs. There are attractively stocked borders containing a wide variety of shrubs. There is gated side access. 2 timber framed garden stores and a useful greenhouse. The front garden has been arranged for ease of maintenance with a blocked paved entrance drive/forecourt.
- Integral Garage: 5.28m x 2.54m (17'4" x 8'4")with electronically operated roller door, power and light points, hose tap and rear window.