3 Bedroom, House | Chatham Green, Eastbourne
An attractively presented 3 bedroom town house with garage enviably located just yards from the beach in the exclusive Sovereign Harbour North.
The accommodation has been attractively maintained and improved over the years to provide a delightful home in this exclusive North Harbour setting. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith deep store cupboard below stairs, radiator and door to garage.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wall mounted wash basin, half tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 4.78m x 3.05m (15'8" x 10'0")fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall mounted cabinets over, stainless steel double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring gas burning hob with filter hood over and Neff electric oven below, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for american style refrigerator/freezer, cupboard housing the wall mounted Ideal gas fired boiler, radiator. A pair of double glazed doors lead to the
- Conservatory: 3.66m x 2.46m (12'0" x 8'1")with a pair of double glazed casement doors leading to the garden.
- -The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing.
- Sitting Room: 4.80m x 3.25m (15'9" x 10'8")affording views over the delightful communal garden area, radiator, a pair of doors opening onto the Southerly Balcony.
- Bath/Shower Roomfitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, independent shower enclosure with Mira electric shower unit, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, ladder radiator, fully tiled walls and floor, extractor fan.
- -The stairs continue to a Half Landing with radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.22m x 2.57m (13'10" x 8'5")including the depth of the deep built in double wardrobe cupboards and affording a rear garden aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.25m x 2.16m (10'8" x 7'1")with garden aspect, radiator.
- -The stairs continue to the Second Floor Landing with deep shelved airing cupboard housing the lagged hot water cylinder, access hatch to loft space.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.78m x 3.33m (15'8" x 10'11")including the depth of the extensive range of built in wardrobe cupboards and affording fine views toward the downs and over the communal garden area, radiator and door to
- En suite Shower Roomrecently refitted with a white suite comprising glass enclosed corner shower unit set into tiled enclosure with Mira electric shower unit, vanity unit comprising wash basin with mixer tap and cupboard storage below, low level wc, ladder radiator, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Office/Box Roomwith velux window securing sea views.
- OutsideThe rear garden extends to a depth of approximately 30' and is mainly laid out in a beach style with a raised timber deck at the far end which secures a good degree of available afternoon sunshine. At the front of the property there is a block paved driveway which provides off road car parking space for 2 vehicles.
- Garage: 5.36m x 2.60m (17'7" x 8'6")with electric roller door, power and lighting, tap, personal door to entrance hall.