2 Bedroom, Bungalow | Friston Avenue, Eastbourne
A spaciously proportioned bungalow with 2 bathrooms and an attractive westerly garden in the sought after residential area of Willingdon.
The property has been improved over the years and now provides a master bedroom suite with en suite bathroom/wc. The property benefits from a rear garden which secures a good degree of privacy. The large loft space could be converted to provide extra accommodation subject to consents. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended. No onward chain.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Entrance Porch and front door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, access to loft space via retractable ladder, radiator.
- Large Sitting/Dining Room: 6.58m x 4.11m (21'7" x 13'6")approximate maximum measurements of the L shaped room with a triple aspect, brick fireplace with fitted gas fire, serving hatch, 2 radiators.
- Kitchen: 3.05m x 2.74m (10'0" x 9')with lovely rear garden aspect and equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker and fridge/freezer, further space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas fired boiler, radiator, door to garden.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 3.66m x 3.50m (12'0" x 11'6")and affording an aspect over the rear garden, range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator. Door to garden and to
- En suite Bathroomwith panelled bath with shower attachment, wash basin with cupboards below, low level wc, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.50m x 3.50m (11'6" x 11'6")with radiator.
- Second Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, wash basin with cupboards below, heated towel rail.
- Separate wcwith low level wc and radiator.
- OutsideAn important feature of the property is the lovely garden setting. The rear garden with a westerly aspect extends to a depth of approximately 45' and is principally laid to lawn with a wide variety of mature trees and shrubs which combine to provide a good degree of privacy. A paved terrace flanks the rear elevation, timber garden shed, gated side access.
- Garage: 4.88m x 2.70m (16'0" x 8'10")with up and over door, space for appliances, light and power points.The private entrance drive affords off road parking space for 2 vehicles.