4 Bedroom, House | Glendale Avenue, Old Town
A truly remarkable property commanding glorious south westerly views toward the downs.
This unusually spacious detached 4 bedroom family house occupies a choice corner site with delightful garden securing maximum sun through the day. The accommodation has been skilfully modernised to provide a ground floor bedroom suite and is tastefully presented throughout. An important feature of the property is the double garage which has access from the garden and from Eldon Road.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Large Entrance Lobbywith door to
- Reception Hallwith radiator, built in cloaks cupboard and storage cupboard below stairs.
- Sitting Room: 4.57m x 4.10m (15' x 13'5")including the depth of the wide window bay, handsome period style fire surround, 2 radiators and double aspect.
- Reception Room/Dining Room: 6.90m x 3.05m (22'8" x 10'0")commanding fine westerly views toward the downs, double aspect, radiator and sliding patio doors to the terrace and garden and to the
- Double glazed Conservatorywith casement doors to the rear garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.11m x 3.05m (13'6" x 10'0")to include the depth of the door recess, with fine westerly views to the downs, extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, waste disposal unit, integrated appliances include the Diplomat eye level double oven with grill and the 5 ring gas hob with filter hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, breakfast bar, deep shelved pantry cupboard, inset ceiling lighting and door to
- Lobbywith door to
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler for central heating, part tiled walls, window.
- Utility Room: 3.66m x 2.57m (12'0" x 8'5")with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer and fridge/freezer, radiator and door to garden.
- Ground floor Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 4: 5.61m x 3.90m (18'5" x 12'10")with 2 radiators and door to
- En suite Shower Roomwith shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin, tiled walls and floor, inset ceiling lighting and extractor fan. The staircase rises to the large galleried and well lit First Floor Landing which commands spectacular views toward the downs, linen storage cupboard housing hot water cylinder, additional built in storage cupboard and loft access.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.95m x 3.05m (16'3" x 10'0")with double aspect affording far reaching views toward the downs and with range of fitted furniture including mirror fronted wardrobe cupboards and large dressing table unit with matching cabinets, 2 radiators and door to
- En suite Shower Roomwith large shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin and low level wc, bidet, heated towel rail, extractro fan, tiled walls, window.
- Bedroom 2: 4.22m x 3.05m (13'10" x 10'0")with wardrobe, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.30m x 2.29m (10'10" x 7'6")with radiator.
- Family Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and independent wall mounted shower fitting with shower screen, wash basin, bidet, heated towel rail, window.
- Separate wcwith low level suite, radiator and window.
- OutsideThe attractively maintained gardens are an important feature of the property and extend round the front side and rear of the house. The rear garden is about 60' deep and secures a fine westerly aspect toward the downs. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and secures glorious views and maximum sun through the day. The garden is extensively lawned with borders containing a variety of shrubs which combine to provide a good degree of privacy. Garden shed. The rear garden gives access to the double garage which has access on to Eldon Road.
- Double Garage: 5.30m x 4.88m (17'5" x 16'0")with up and over door, power and light points and double glazed rear door to the garden. The entrance drives approaching the property from Glendale Avenue and Eldon Road provide very generous off road car parking space for several cars.