4 Bedroom, House | Framfield Way, Eastbourne
A 4 bedroom detached house situated in the popular area of Rodmill conveniently located within walking distance of local amenities.
The property affords well proportioned accommodation and features include a 20' sitting room/dining room with door to spacious conservatory and a 18' kitchen/breakfast room.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith front door to
- Reception Hallwith under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin and mixer tap, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Sitting Room/Dining Room: 6.12m x 3.80m (20'1" x 12'6")fireplace with coal effect gas fire, 2 radiators, patio door to
- Conservatory: 3.56m x 2.34m (11'8" x 7'8")with tiled floor, radiator, double doors to sun terrace.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.66m x 2.46m (18'7" x 8'1")with working surfaces and cupboards and drawers under with matching wall cupboards, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring gas hob with filter hood above, electric oven and grill, space for fridge and freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, radiator, door to side access.
- -The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing.
- Bedroom 1: 3.56m x 3.48m (11'8" x 11'5")with radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.84m x 3.35m (12'7" x 11')with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.80m x 2.62m (12'6" x 8'7")including the depth of fitted wardrobes, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.56m x 2.50m (11'8" x 8'2")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and fitted shower unit above, wash basin and vanity unit with mixer tap, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideTo the rear of the property there is a delightful garden which extends to approximately 30'. The garden is mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance and flanked by shrub borders and a sun terrace. Garden Shed. There is also gated side access.
- Integral Garage: 5.03m x 2.74m (16'6" x 9')with up and over door, power and lighting, gas fired boiler.
- -There is off street parking for 2 vehicles.