3 Bedroom, House | Santos Wharf, Sovereign Harbour South
A substantially refurbished and immaculately presented 3 bedroom detached house in the sought after area of Sovereign Harbour
The property has been transformed by the present owners to now provide a stylish modern home including a 18' refitted kitchen/dining room with double doors to a beautifully landscaped rear garden. The property also benefits from a new en suite shower room and main bathroom. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the high quality of improvements made.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallwith under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Refitted Cloakroom/wcwith wash basin and cupboards below, radiator, window.
- Sitting Room: 5.00m x 3.23m (16'5" x 10'7")with handsome fireplace, radiator, glazed double doors to reception hall.
- Large Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.49m x 3.50m (18'0" x 11'6")and stylishly refitted with extensive range of solid oak working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above. Inset sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances including the 2 electric fan ovens, gas hob and filter hood above, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, large island unit with oak working surface and cupboards below, radiator, double doors to garden.
- -The staircase rises from the reception hall to the first floor landing with access to loft space, shelved linen storage cupboard, radiator.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.37m x 3.05m (14'4" x 10'0")including the depth of the extensive range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator. Door to
- En suite Shower Roomrefitted with white suite comprising shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wash basin with cupboards below, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 3.35m x 3.23m (11' x 10'7")with aspect over the rear garden, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.87m x 2.24m (9'5" x 7'4")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bathroomrefitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, wash basin with cupboards below, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is the beautifully landscaped rear garden which affords a south west aspect and is principally laid to lawn with areas of paved stone terrace and tropical plants. Alarge covered terrace flanks the side elevation and secures a southerly apsect providing a wonderful outdoor entertaining space. small gated courtyard storage area, gated access to the rear.
- Garage: 5.05m x 2.57m (16'7" x 8'5")with up and over door and personal door to an enclosed side passage with space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. There is off road car parking space in front of the garage and additional car parking spaces to the front and rear.