3 Bedroom, House | Peppercombe Road, Old Town
Affording magnificent views to the sea and downs - a spaciously proportioned 3 bedroom detached house with 100' rear garden
Within one of the most sought after roads in Old Town, the property secures outstanding views from most of the principal rooms as well as the terrace and garden. The property benefits from a 100' relatively level rear garden with a southerly aspect and has the benefit of a garage. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallwith under stairs storage cupboard, parquet flooring, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, radiator, window.
- Large Sitting/Dining Room: 8.36m x 3.50m (27'5" x 11'6")into the bay window and affording a double aspect with glorious southerly views, fireplace with wood burning stove, 2 radiators, double doors to the terrace and garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.89m x 2.87m (12'9" x 9'5")and with fine views. The kitchen is fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets above, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances including the eye level double oven and grill, gas hob and filter hood above, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and further space for refrigerator/freezer, Glow worm gas fired boiler, tiled floor, door to garden.
- -The handsome staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space. Store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 4.27m x 3.66m (14'0" x 12'0")into the bay window, fitted cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.84m x 3.35m (12'7" x 11')excluding the depth of the door recess and securing magnificent sea and downland views, fitted cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.10m x 2.87m (10'2" x 9'5")and affording spectacular views over Eastbourne to the sea, fitted cupboards, radiator.
- Bathroom/Shower Roomluxuriously refitted with large shower unit and wall mounted fittings, panelled bath with mixer tap, wash basin with drawers and cupboards below, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideA fine feature of this property is the rear garden which is principally laid to lawn and extends to a depth of approximately 100'. There are a variety of trees and shrubs which combine to give some privacy and wonderful sea views can be enjoyed from all parts of the garden. A 21' terrace flanks the rear elevation and provides a wonderful outdoor entertaining space with a southerly aspect and fine views. Two Timber Sheds, gated side access.
- Garage: 5.05m x 2.46m (16'7" x 8'1")with sliding doors, light and power points and double doors to the rear garden. The private entrance drive provides off road car parking space.