3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Granville Road, Eastbourne
Commanding fine views from an exclusive lower Meads location - An elegant and remarkably spacious penthouse apartment.
Chelmsford Court was constructed to provide luxurious apartments with a high specification by the London development company Village Green. The spacious accommodation has been attractively maintained and affords 2 large reception rooms in addition to 3 bedrooms. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this fine apartment. Offered for sale with no onward chain.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Spacious Reception/Dining Hall: 5.10m x 4.67m (16'9" x 15'4")excluding the recesses and featuring high ceilings with skylight window, views across Eastbourne, built in cloaks cupboard and linen storage cupboard with hot water cylinder, radiator, double doors give access to the large balcony from which their are fine views across Eastbourne.
- Magnificent Sitting Room: 6.70m x 6.45m (22' x 21'2")reducing due to some sloping ceilings and with vaulted ceiling with skylight, triple aspect, 2 radiators, door to balcony and double doors to the reception hall and the
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.72m x 2.44m (18'9" x 8'0")excluding the door recess and equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, Franke stainless sink unit with mixer tap and waste disposal unit, integrated appliances include the eye level Bosch fan oven, Neff gas hob and filter hood above, Bosch dishwasher and Miele washer/dryer, Whirlpool fridge and freezer, Glow worm gas fired boiler, radiator, glass skylight.
- Spacious Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.11m x 3.66m (13'6" x 12'0")reducing slightly due to sloping ceilings and into the wide window bay, radiator and door to
- En suite Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, wash basin in marble top vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc and bidet, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 4.17m x 2.92m (13'8" x 9'7")radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.78m x 2.44m (12'5" x 8'0")excluding the depth of the door recess, extensive range of wardrobes, radiator.
- Shower Roomwith white suite comprising shower unit with electric shower, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator.
- OutsideThe electronically gated gardens and grounds of Chelmsford Court provide a delightful setting for this fine development. There are attractively landscaped lawns with flower borders and a variety of mature trees which combine to enhance the setting.
- Garage: 5.08m x 2.34m (16'8" x 7'8")with automated up and over door and situated at the right end of the small central block when facing the rear elevation of Chelmsford Court.There is generous additional off road car parking space within the grounds for residents and visitors.