3 Bedroom, House | Den Hill, Old Town
Commanding far reaching views - An extended 3 bedroom semi-detached house situated adjacent to the South Downs within sought after Old Town.
The property, which occupies an elevated position, features a 24'6" recently fitted kitchen/breakfast room and a spacious sitting room. In addition, there are 3 generous sized bedrooms with the master bedroom benefitting from en suite facilities.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 7.47m x 2.62m (24'6" x 8'7")with far reaching views and with recently fitted worktops with cupboards and drawers under and matching wall units, one and a half bowl inset single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, space for electric oven with gas hob and extractor fan over, plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 5.40m x 3.58m (17'9" x 11'9")into the recess with far reaching views, radiator, folding glazed doors to
- Dining Room: 3.89m x 2.97m (12'9" x 9'9")with radiator, patio doors to sun terrace.
- -The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing.
- Master Bedroom: 5.05m x 2.74m (16'7" x 9')into the recess, fitted shower unit, 2 radiators.
- En Suitewith low level wc, pedestal wash basin.
- Bedroom 2: 3.15m x 3.07m (10'4" x 10'1")with far reaching views, wardrobe, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.12m x 2.64m (10'3" x 8'8")with far reaching views, wardrobe, radiator.
- Bathroomcorner panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level wc, wash basin inset into vanity unit, heated towel rail.
- OutsideThe rear garden extends to approximately 40' and incorporates two sun terraces with steps leading to area mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance. There is a Home Office 11'6 x 8'2 with power and lighting and a Workshop/Home Office 12'9 x 9'6.
- Garage: 6.02m x 2.44m (19'9" x 8'0")with double doors, power and lighting.There is further off street parking.