5 Bedroom, House | Milton Street, Eastbourne
An impressive 5 bedroom detached family house of individual design situated within park like gardens of approximately 2 acres in Milton Street.
Arlington Meadow offers well proportioned accommodation with features of note which include a 28' sitting room with doors to a spacious 19' conservatory and a large master bedroom suite with balcony. All principal rooms afford a southerly aspect and only an inspection will convey the true merits of this delightful downland home. We are advised there is no onward chain.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith built in cupboard, under stairs storage cupboard, 4 radiators.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 8.66m x 5.18m (28'5" x 17')into the L shaped recess with southerly aspect, inglenook style fireplace, radiator, doors to
- Conservatory: 6.02m x 4.30m (19'9" x 14'1")with southerly aspect, door to sun terrace.
- Dining Room: 5.38m x 3.58m (17'8" x 11'9")including the depth of the fitted cupboards, tiled floor and double doors to sun terrace.
- Kitchen: 4.98m x 3.43m (16'4" x 11'3")with working surfaces and cupboards and drawers under with matching wall cupboards, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap, oil fired Aga, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer.
- Breakfast Room: 5.94m x 2.87m (19'6" x 9'5")with double doors to sun terrace with triple aspect, radiator.
- Utility Room: 3.45m x 2.06m (11'4" x 6'9")with working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under and matching wall cupboards, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine and dryer, space for electric oven and extractor fan, free standing oil fired boiler, tiled flooring, stable door to front pathway.The staircase rises to the part alleried First Floor Landing with built in cupboards including airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, access to loft space.
- Master Bedroom: 5.92m x 5.70m (19'5" x 18'8")excluding the depth of the fitted wardrobes with double aspect, radiator.
- En suite Bathroom/Shower Roomwith panelled jacuzzi bath with mixer tap, shower unit, wash basin with vanity unit, low level wc, bidet, heated towel rail, cupboard.
- Balconywith southerly view.
- Bedroom 2: 5.26m x 4.70m (17'3" x 15'5")into the L shaped recess and including the depth of the fitted wardrobes, double aspect, 2 radiators.
- Bedroom 3: 4.93m x 3.30m (16'2" x 10'10")including the depth of the fitted wardrobes, southerly aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.60m x 2.74m (11'10" x 9')with southerly aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 5: 2.64m x 2.40m (8'8" x 7'10")with double aspect, radiator.
- Bathroom/Shower Roomwith panelled bath, shower unit, wash basin, low level wc, radiator.
- OutsideThe property is situated within extensive park like grounds of approximately 2 acres which are mainly laid to lawn to the rear of the property for ease of maintenance and flanked by an array of mature trees providing privacy. A sun terrace adjoins the house and incorporates a delightful wisteria covered pergola providing shade. There is a swimming pool and outbuildings include 4 large workshops. To the front of the property there is a gravel driveway which is flanked by lawn and a variety of mature trees, shrubs and an ornamental pond.
- Double Garage/Potential Annexe: 6.10m x 5.97m (20'0" x 19'7")with 2 sets of double doors, power and lighting. An external staircase rises to the Loft Space which has Annexe potential (subject to consent) 20' x 19'7" ) 6.1m x 5.97m) excluding the eaves, power and lighting.
- Workshop: 7.92m x 2.30m (26' x 7'7")with power and lighting, tiled floor.