2 Bedroom, Bungalow | Pinewood Close, Eastbourne
A 2 bedroom detached bungalow occupying a corner plot within this popular residential area.
The accommodation provides scope for a delightful home. Only an inspection will convey the great potential of this property. Early vacant possession is available.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator and cupboard housing the wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, access hatch to loft space.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 5.18m x 3.35m (17' x 11')with an aspect into the rear garden, radiator.
- Kitchen: 3.00m x 2.60m (9'10" x 8'6")fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, stainless steel double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space for gas cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for refrigerator and freezer, built in storage cupboard, double glazed door to the rear garden.
- Bedroom 1: 4.10m x 3.35m (13'5" x 11')securing far reaching views, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.05m x 2.62m (10'0" x 8'7")with radiator.
- Bathroomfitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and Triton electric shower unit with shower screen, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, ladder radiator, tiled walls, extractor fan, window.
- OutsideThere are gardens arranged at the front, side and rear of the property with the rear garden measuring approximately 25' in depth and securing a westerly aspect. Partly laid to lawn there is also timber decking and a paved terrace flanking the rear elevation. There are double gates giving access at the rear to the Entrance Drive.
- Garage: 5.13m x 2.36m (16'10" x 7'9")with up and over door and personal door to garden, lighting and power points.