3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Grand Parade, Eastbourne
A remarkably spacious sea front purpose built 3 bedroom ground floor apartment
This unusually spaciously proportioned apartment has been substantially improved in relatively recent years and now features an attractively fitted and equipped kitchen as well as an unusually large bathroom and separate shower room. There are views toward the sea over the private garden terrace from the sitting room and one of the bedrooms. This apartment offers a great potential for an extremely elegant home. Vacant possession is available.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Large Reception Hallwith 2 radiators, 2 large built in storage cupboards.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 6.45m x 4.24m (21'2" x 13'11")commanding view over the large private terrace toward the sea. 3 radiators and 2 pairs of double glazed sliding patio doors give access to the
- Large Private and Paved Terrace: 10.67m x 6.10m (35'0" x 20'0")into the wide recess partly covered and commanding views toward the sea.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.34m x 2.80m (14'3" x 9'2")relatively recently refitted with extensive range of working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets, integrated appliances include the eye level Zanussi double oven with grill and Bosch 4 ring induction hob, with filter hood over, AEG eye level microwave oven, plumbing for washing machine and for dishwasher, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, large shelved linen cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and the Glow Worm wall mounted gas fired boiler, radiator.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.11m x 3.50m (13'6" x 11'6")excluding the depth of the range of built in wardrobe and storage cupboards, 2 radiators and door to
- Spacious Bathroom/Shower Roomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, large shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin vanity unit with cupboard below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 4.70m x 3.56m (15'5" x 11'8")excluding the depth of the deep door recess and built in wardrobe cupboard, 2 radiators.
- Bedroom 3: 4.57m x 3.25m (15' x 10'8")with views towards the sea, radiators.
- Large Shower Roomwith corner shower unit and wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled walls, window.
- OutsideThe apartment benefits from the private use of the large and private paved terrace which is flanked by borders containing roses and oleander and affords views towards the sea.