2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | St. Leonards Road, Eastbourne
An unusually spacious and elegant 2 bedroom retirement apartment situated on the 3rd floor of this attractive purpose built development.
The bright and spacious accommodation affords fine views over Eastbourne. The communal facilities include a delightful residents' lounge, a visiting guest suite and a laundry room. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended. This apartment is available with no onward chain.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Communal Entrancewith entry phone system and elegant Communal Hallway with passenger lift or stairs rising to the Third Floor Landing.Private front door to
- Private Entrance Hallwith deep built in cloaks cupboard and additional deep built in cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, electric heater, Lifeline system.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 6.30m x 3.35m (20'8" x 11')affording views over the town, fireplace with electric coal effect fire, 2 electric radiators, a pair of double glazed casement doors open on to the Juliet balcony.
- Kitchen: 2.34m x 1.98m (7'8" x 6'6")with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall mounted cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring electric ceran hob with filter hood over, eye level Zanussi oven, integrated refrigerator and freezer, floor level electric fan heater, window.
- Bedroom 1: 4.50m x 2.84m (14'9" x 9'4")affording far reaching views over the town, deep built in double wardrobe cupboard, a further range of built in bedroom furniture, storage heater.
- Bedroom 2: 4.01m x 2.82m (13'2" x 9'3")affording views over the town, electric heater.
- Bathroomwith a white suite comprising panelled bath with independent shower fittings over with glass screen, vanity unit with wash basin and low level wc with built in storage cupboards above and below, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, electric fan heater, extractor fan.
- OutsideThere are delightfully maintained communal gardens at the front and rear of the building for the use and enjoyment of residents. There is also a residents' car parking facility at the rear of the building.