3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Jevington Gardens, Eastbourne
A remarkably spacious and luxuriously appointed 3 bedroom apartment situated on the third floor of this relatively recently constructed development in Lower Meads.
The generously proportioned accommodation has been attractively maintained over the years and provides great potential for an elegant home in an exclusive Lower Meads setting. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this delightful property.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious Entrance Hallwith large built in cloaks cupboard, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, entry phone system.
- Magnificent Sitting/Dining Room: 7.21m x 4.80m (23'8" x 15'9")including the dining area recess and affording a southerly aspect, attractive fireplace surround with coal effect electric fire, a pair of double glazed casement doors give access to the Southerly Balcony.
- Kitchen: 4.42m x 2.40m (14'6" x 7'10")affording a westerly aspect toward the downs and fitted with an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, stainless steel double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Neff 4 ring ceran hob with matching brushed stainless steel filter hood over, Neff eye level grill with electric fan oven below, Blomberg washing machine, Neff dishwasher, refrigerator and freezer.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.55m x 4.20m (14'11" x 13'9")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards and affording fine views over the charming Wilmington Gardens, door to
- En suite Shower Roomfitted with a white suite comprising glass enclosed shower unit set into tiled enclosure, wash basin with mixer tap set into vanity unit with cupboard storage below, low level wc and further built in cupboard, ladder radiator, tiled floor and half tiled walls, extractor fan, window.
- Bedroom 2: 4.98m x 2.64m (16'4" x 8'8")including the deep door recess and with an aspect towards the church and downland countryside beyond.
- Bedroom 3/Study: 4.42m x 2.82m (14'6" x 9'3")including the deep door recess and with lovely views toward the downs.
- Bathroomfitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, wash basin with mixer tap set into vanity unit with cupboard storage below, low level wc, ladder radiator, tiled floor and part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- OutsideThere are delightfully maintained communal gardens at the rear of the property which provide a most attractive setting for the development. There is also gated access into the charming and communallymaintained Wilmington Gardens which are protected for the enjoyment of local residents.
- Garage: 91.00m x 5.08m (298'7" x 16'8")located at the far end of the block at the rear of the building and with up and over door.