3 Bedroom, House | St Philips Avenue, Eastbourne
A substantially improved and spaciously proportioned 3 bedroom semi detached house of charming period character affording a delightful southerly garden.
The generously proportioned accommodation has been improved over the years by the present owners whilst retaining much of the important original period character. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and great appeal of this delightful home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith tiled floor and handsome inner front door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator.
- Cloakroomfitted with a white suite comprising low level wc, wall mounted wash basin, window.
- Sitting Room: 4.27m x 3.66m (14'0" x 12'0")affording a delightful garden aspect and with handsome period style fireplace surround, radiator, a pair of double glazed casement doors lead to the rear garden and folding glazed doors lead to the
- Dining Room: 5.23m x 3.66m (17'2" x 12'0")measured into the wide window bay, handsome period style fireplace surround, 2 radiators, door to Entrance Hall.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.56m x 3.30m (18'3" x 10'10")reducing in width to 7'10" and affording a double aspect fitted with an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall mounted cabinets over, Belfast sink unit with mixer tap, gas fired Aga, space for electric cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for large refrigerator and freezer, radiator, stable door to
- Conservatory: 4.01m x 2.36m (13'2" x 7'9")affording delightful views into the side and rear gardens, deep built in cupboard below stairs, double glazed door to the garden. The handsome period style staircase rises to the large and well lit First Floor Landing with radiator and access hatch to large Loft Space.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.23m x 3.28m (17'2" x 10'9")measured into the wide window bay but excluding the depth of the built in double wardrobe cupboards, handsome period style fireplace, radiator and door to
- En suite Shower Roomluxuriously refitted with a large glass enclosed and fully tiled shower unit, vanity unit comprising wash basin with mixer tap and cupboard storage below, towel rail with electric heater below, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 4.22m x 3.66m (13'10" x 12'0")including the depth of the built in double wardrobe cupboards set into the chimney breast recess and affording an aspect into the rear garden, attractive period style fireplace, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.33m x 3.05m (10'11" x 10'0")including the depth of the door recess and affording attractive views over the neighbouring gardens, handsome period style fireplace, radiator.
- Bathroomfitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over with shower curtain, vanity unit comprising wash basin with mixer tap and cupboard storage below, ladder radiator, cupboard housing the wall mounted GloWorm gas fired boiler and hot water cylinder, window.
- Separate wcfitted with a white suite, window.
- OutsideThere are beautifully maintained gardens arranged at the side and rear of the property with the garden at the side extending to a depth of approximately 70' and securing a lovely southerly aspect. Principally laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with borders stocked with a profuse array of flowering plants and specimen shrubs and trees which combine to provide a high degree of seclusion and privacy. There is a delightful secluded area of garden at the rear of the property and a further terraced seating area beyond the conservatory. Gated side access.To the far end of the side garden is a gated entrance drive which provides off road car parking space for 2 vehicles and gives access to the
- Garage: 5.49m x 2.64m (18'0" x 8'8")with up and over door, power and lighting. At the front of the property there is a gravelled entrance drive which provides additional off road car parking space.