3 Bedroom, House | Parsonage Road, Old Town
A spacious 3 bedroom semi detached family house of unusually generous proportions in the heart of Old Town.
The property has been significantly improved over the years and now benefits from a newly installed roof. Many of the windows have been replaced and the unusually spacious proportions of the accommodation will be noted overleaf. An inspection of this exceptional family home is recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Large Entrance Hallwith radiator, range of deep storage cupboards with drawers below stairs.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 4.42m x 4.14m (14'6" x 13'7")into the wide window bay with plantation style shutters, handsome Edwardian style fire surround with wide hearth with log burning stove, 4 radiators, pine flooring and open plan with
- Large Dining Room: 3.66m x 3.45m (12'0" x 11'4")with fire place recess (sealed), pine flooring and door to
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.53m x 3.35m (11'7" x 11')with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Stoves brushed steel finished oven with 4 ring gas hob with filter hood over, dishwashing machine, space for fridge freezer, radiator.
- Rear Lobbyplumbing for washing machine, double glazed door to garden and door to
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc and window.The Victorian style staircase rises to the large First Floor Landing with built in storage cupboards, radiator and retractable ladder access to the Loft Space.
- Bedroom 1: 5.28m x 3.66m (17'4" x 12'0")with a range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, 2 radiators, plantation style window shutters (this large bedroom would sub divide to provide a 4th bedroom if required).
- Bedroom 2: 3.66m x 3.48m (12'0" x 11'5")with plantation style shutters, radiator, built in floor to ceiling wardrobe/storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 3: 3.40m x 2.34m (11'2" x 7'8")excluding the depth of the door recess, radiator.
- Refitted Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and multi jet shower fittings over and shower screen, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, tiled walls and floor, window.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of the property are the larger than average and easily maintained gardens which are arranged to the front and rear. The walled rear garden extends to a depth of about 30' and is attractively paved. There is pedestrian rear access.