2 Bedroom, House | Furness Road,
A rare west town centre opportunity - an attractively presented house with easily maintained gardens and garage.
A rare west town centre opportunity - an attractively presented house with easily maintained garden and a garage. The property has been in the same family ownership since it was constructed and only used as an occasional holiday home. The accommodation is immaculately presented and provides an opportunity for ideal retirement living or as a weekend home. An internal inspection will convey the merit and potential of the property. No onward chain.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator and meter cupboard.
- L Shaped Sitting/Dining Room: 4.88m x 3.78m (16'0" x 12'5")into the dining recess with 2 radiators.
- Inner Hallwith radiator and double glazed door to garden.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin, radiator and window.
- Kitchen: 2.82m x 2.50m (9'3" x 8'2")with garden aspect and range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, wall cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for oven and refrigerator, wall mounted Potterton gas fired boiler.
- -The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the First Floor Landing with retractable ladder access to the loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 3.76m x 3.00m (12'4" x 9'10")including the depth of the range of built in wardrobe and storage cupboards, radiator and view toward the church and Town Hall.
- Bedroom 2: 2.82m x 2.44m (9'3" x 8'0")excluding the depth of the deep linen storage cupboard housing the lagged hot water cylinder, radiator and southerly aspect.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath, wash basin and low level wc, radiator, tiled walls, extractor fan.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of this property is the easily maintained gardens which is arranged to the front and rear. Both gardens are paved and the rear courtyard style garden contains a variety of flowering shrubs, secures afternoon sunshine and is partly screened by trees.
- Garage: 5.10m x 2.54m (16'9" x 8'4")situated immediately to the rear of the property in the adjacent garage block with up and over door. The garage is situated almost directly opposite the entrance to the garaging from Furness Road.