3 Bedroom, House | Osborne Road, Old Town, Eastbourne
A spacious 3 bedroom family house with garage and affording fine views from this sought after road in Old Town.
The well presented and spacious accommodation has been improved over the years and now benefits from a luxurious family bathroom and en-suite shower. An early inspection is strongly recommended to appreciate the generous proportions and fine views this family home offers.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Porchinner front door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Refitted Cloakroom/wcwith suite comprising wc and wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboard below, window, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.1m x 4.0m (13'7" x 13')into the bay window, handsome period style fire surround, radiator. The sitting room communicates on the open plan with
- Dining Room: 3.1m x 2.9m (10'0" x 9'7")excluding the depth of the door recess and securing a lovely garden aspect, oriel window, radiator, double glazed double doors to garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.0m x 3.5m (13'2" x 11'5")securing a rear garden aspect and fitted with extensive range of solid wood working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and cabinets over, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, space for large range oven with filter hood over and further space for fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher, double doors to rear garden, radiator.The handsome staircase rises from the reception hall to the spacious well lit First Floor Landing with access to loft space via retractable ladder, store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Bedroom 1: 4.2m x 3.7m (13'10" x 12'0")and securing glorious views over Eastbourne to the sea and also to the downs, bay window.
- En suite Shower Roomwith large refitted shower unit with rainfall shower head, recessed downlights, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 3.8m x 3.5m (12'6" x 11'6")and securing a rear garden aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.1m x 2.9m (10'0" x 9'6")with view over the rear garden, radiator.
- Family Bathroom/wcrefitted with white suite comprising large roll top bath with shower attachment, mixer tap, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, fully tiled walls, radiator.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of this property is the recently landscaped rear garden which secures a westerly aspect and has been arranged for ease of maintenance A wide paved patio flanks the rear elevation accessible from the kitchen and dining room. There is also a level area of lawn and a further paved seating area at the highest point which secures a high degree of available sunshine and provides a wonderful outdoor entertaining space. Gated side access. The front garden is principally laid to lawn with a paved area of terrace.
- Garagewith up and over door.