4 Bedroom, House | Victoria Drive, Old Town
Commanding fine views over Eastbourne toward the sea and toward the downs from favoured Old Town - A four bedroom spaciously proportioned semi detached family house with a 120' rear garden.
The accommodation has been significantly improved over the years and now includes a very spacious fourth bedroom with en suite shower room and wc on the second floor. Attractive period character has been retained and only an internal inspection will convey the high appeal of this spacious family home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed door to
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, radiator and window.
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, deep built in cloaks cupboard.
- Sitting Room: 4.83m x 3.66m (15'10" x 12'0")commanding a view toward the downs and featuring a handsome period fire surround with tiled open hearth, radiator.
- Dining Room: 4.14m x 3.18m (13'7" x 10'5")with lovely garden aspect, radiator and range of book shelving flanking the chimney breast, double glazed sliding patio door to the terrace and garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.56m x 2.87m (18'3" x 9'5")with a lovely garden aspect and extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level double oven and grill, inset four ring gas hob, radiator, deep shelved pantry cupboard and double glazed door to garden.The handsome Arts & Crafts style staircase rises to the large first floor Landing with radiator, built in storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1: 4.88m x 3.58m (16'0" x 11'9")with fine view toward the downs, built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.17m x 3.18m (13'8" x 10'5")with far reaching views, radiator and built in wardrobe cupboard.
- Bedroom 3: 3.20m x 2.87m (10'6" x 9'5")into the wide window bay but excluding the depth of the door recess, far reaching views.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with independent wall mounted shower fitting and shower screen, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, extractor fan and window.The staircase continues to the second floor Landing with cupboard housing the pressurised hot water cylinder.
- Bedroom 4: 4.93m x 4.62m (16'2" x 15'2")approximate maximum measurements of the 'L' shaped room which reduces partly due to sloping ceilings and commands outstanding views over Eastbourne toward the sea and to the downs, radiator, access to undereaves storage space and door to
- Spacious Shower Roomwith large shower with wall mounted shower fittings and glass screen, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan and window.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is the delightful garden setting particularly at the rear where the garden extends to a depth of about 120'. Extensively laid to lawn for ease of maintenance there are a variety of ornamental shrubs and trees which combine to give a good degree of privacy. There is an area of kitchen garden at the rear as well as a timber garden shed. The front garden has been arranged to provide generous off road car parking space.