1 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Brodie Place, Eastbourne
An immaculately presented and most attractive ground floor retirement apartment superbly located in the heart of Old Town.
The accommodation has been most attractively maintained over the years and features an unusually large open plan sitting room/dining room securing a double aspect to the gardens. Facilities within Brodie Place include a residents' sitting room and laundry as well as a resident warden. Available with no onward chain.
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Open plan Sitting/Dining Room: 5.6m into the dining recess by 4.5m narrowing to 3.4min the sitting room area with double aspect and electric fire in attractive surround, 2 radiators, deep storage cupboard.
- Kitchen: 2.13m x 1.78m (7' x 5'10")with garden aspect and fitted range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for electric oven and for fridge/freezer, radiator.
- Inner Hallwith linen cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Double Bedroom: 3.66m x 3.10m (12'0" x 10'2")to include the depth of the floor to celing built in wardrobe storage cupboards, radiator and garden aspect.
- Shower Roomwith corner shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, radiator, window.
- OutsideA delightful feature of Brodie Place is the communal garden setting which features a central and mainly lawned garden with a seating terrace. There is a communal car parking facility. An integral shared storage cupboard is situated by the front door.