2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Milnthorpe Road, Eastbourne
One of the most impressive mansion style ground floor apartments we have seen recently in the sought after residential area of Meads.
This outstanding apartment has the rare benefit of private walled front and rear gardens with the walled rear garden being an especially attractive feature of the property. The very generous accommodation has been most tastefully improved in recent years and there is the additional benefit of extensive cellars below which provide workshop/storage opportunity. We understand that there is the possibility of relatively early vacant possession with no onward chain.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Large Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed and panelled door with stained glass detail above.
- Spacious Reception Hall: 7.09m x 4.10m (23'3" x 13'5")approximate maximum measurements of the L shaped hall with particularly fine oak wood block flooring, concealed radiator.
- Magnificent Sitting/Dining Room: 6.40m x 4.80m (21' x 15'9")with fine aspect over the private rear garden, handsome period style fire surround set into the arch recess, 3 radiators, fine central ceiling rose and cornicing.
- Inner Hallleading to
- Newly fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Roomwhich is open plan with the laundry room and the utility room with the overall dimensions being approximately 17'3" x 11'4" widening into a deep recess in the utility room and recently refitted with extensive range of working surfaces with self closing drawers and cabinets below with matching range of wall cabinets over, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer, integrated appliances include the electric oven with 4 ring induction hob with filter hood over, plumbing for dishwashing machine, space for fridge/freezer with matching central breakfast bar and matching range of units in the utility area and radiator. Double glazed door to side entrance and to garden.
- -A concealed staircase descends from the kitchen down to the very generous Cellar/Storage Space below which consists of a Workshop and 2 additional areas one housing the pressurised hot water cylinder and there is also access to further Storage Space as well as additional Cellarage which is accessed from the garden.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.50m x 4.17m (14'9" x 13'8")excluding the depth of the deep door recess, 2 radiators, front garden aspect.
- En suite Shower Roomwith large shower with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin with drawer and cupboards below, low level wc, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 5.18m x 3.66m (17' x 12'0")into the recesses with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.96m x 3.66m (13' x 12'0")with radiator and range of wardrobe cupboards, front garden aspect.
- Spacious Bathroomattractively refitted in a Victorian style with roll top bath on ball and claw feet with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash basin, low level wc and bidet, heated towel rail, deep shelved linen storage cupboard, 2 windows.
- OutsideThe private walled gardens provide a delightful setting for the apartment and are for the exclusive use of flat 1. The rear garden is approximately 50' in depth by a similar width and attractively landscaped with an area of lawn flanked by profusely stocked flower beds and borders which combine to provide a high degree of privacy with an additional terraced area for barbeques etc. One side of the garden is designed as a kitchen garden with raised vegetable or flower beds and a large Greenhouse, electricity and hose tap. There is side access on both sides of the apartment giving access to the front garden which also forms part of this apartment which has been landscaped for ease of maintenance and screened from the road by a mature evergreen hedge. Outside tap and access to the additional large Cellar providing potential for a variety of use subject to any consents required and extremely generous storage space. Additional integral garden store at the side of the apartment. Access to the apartments above is by way of the side access.
- Garage: 4.93m x 2.64m (16'2" x 8'8")with up and over door, power and light points and window. In front of the garage there is additional car parking space on the entrance drive.